After Pipe’s successful launch, we’ve continued to gather important client feedback. This new version of Pipe is the result of that. New Webhook Events We’ve implemented four new webhooks for the following events: video has been recorded. video has been uploaded to (S)FTP. video has been uploaded to client’s Amazon S3. video has been uploaded to Dropbox. These can be setup from as usual from the [Webhooks] tab....
- Pipe 0.20 Brings Some Early Christmas Goodies
- New HTML 5 WebRTC Based Video Recording Client Is Now In Beta
- Newly released Pipe version adds tons of improvements
- Correct Syntax for HTML Media Capture
- Flash is turned off by default in Safari 10 on macOS Sierra. Here’s what you can do about it [AS A DEVELOPER]