While researching HTML Media Capture for recording videos from mobile devices with the Pipe video recorder we’ve came across several possible syntaxes. This post explains where they originate from and which one you should use. Intro HTML Media Capture works by extending the <input type=”file”> HTML field with a new capture attribute which instructs the user agent to preferably use the camera and microphone to capture media on the spot...
- Pipe 0.20 Brings Some Early Christmas Goodies
- New HTML 5 WebRTC Based Video Recording Client Is Now In Beta
- Newly released Pipe version adds tons of improvements
- Correct Syntax for HTML Media Capture
- Flash is turned off by default in Safari 10 on macOS Sierra. Here’s what you can do about it [AS A DEVELOPER]