Simple, transparent pricing.

No long term plans. Switch or cancel anytime.

Everything you need to record audio & video on your website.
$ 50 / month
(excl. VAT)
Push to S3 & (S)FTP, HD videos, transcoding engine, watermarks, REST API, camera & microphone logs, screen recording, desktop uploads & faster support.
$ 200 / month
(excl. VAT)
Standard PRO
Record from the desktop & mobile web yes yes
POST API to ingest recordings from any mobile or server side app yes yes
CDN with over 169 edge servers for delivering the recording client yes yes
HTML5 recorder yes yes
Push recordings to your Dropbox folder or YouTube channel yes yes
Save the recording data to your db using webhooks yes yes
JS API’s (Event & Control) yes yes
Easy to use account area for managing recorded videos yes yes
Record audio (without video) yes yes
No resolution limit for videos from mobile yes yes
Up to SD (640x480) videos from desktop yes yes
Regions: US & EU infrastructure yes yes
Lifecycle: automatically delete recordings after n days yes yes
HD, FullHD & 4k (3840x2160) videos from desktop no yes
Add watermarks to video recordings no yes
Push recordings to your AWS S3 buckets or compatible services no yes
Push recordings to your website through (S)FTP no yes
Always available REST API no yes
Screen recording Beta no yes
Allow users to upload existing files from desktop no yes
Transcoding Engine with resolution & aspect ratio controls New no yes
Filmstrips for each video New no yes
Keep original recording New no yes
Powered by Pipe link yes no
Initial daily recording limit (e-mail us to raise them) 250 500
Debug camera & mic issues with getUserMedia() logs 72h 30 days
E-mail & messenger (max) support response time (weekdays) best effort 48h

The monthly subscription is the minimum commitment applied to the recording prices shown lower on the page.

For example the Standard plan ($50/mo) covers the cost of recording up to 2500 minutes of video in web resolution or 1666 in SD resolution while the PRO plan ($200/mo) covers the cost of recording up to 10000 minutes of video in web resolution, 6666 in SD resolution or 4000 in HD resolution.

98% of our clients never go over the their monthly subscription payments. If you're part of the other 2%, you will be charged for the extra recorded minutes together with the next monthly bill.

Transcoding engine: for billing purposes videos that go through a transformation will be priced at the rate corresponding to their original resolution. Original recordings, if kept, will be priced separately at the same rates.


We also provide detailed usage information accurate to the hundred of a millisecond in case you go over your monthly recording quota included in the subscription price.

Yes you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. Your next payment will proportionately reflect the number of days you've used each of the 2 plans. If you downgrade from PRO you might not have to pay anything for up to 4 months.

Most clients use the 14 days trial implement Pipe in their web sites or apps but you can upgrade from a trial to a paid account right away.

When you (or the company which is purchasing) are from the EU and you're not registered for VAT in your country.

We offer volume discounts when recording more than 10k video minutes/month as per the table below. All prices are per minute. We do not round up.

Resolution 1st 10k minutes next 90k minutes next 900k minutes next 9M minutes 10M+
Audio 1¢/min 0.95¢ 0.90¢ 0.85¢ 0.80¢
Web 2¢/min 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢
SD 3¢/min 2.85¢ 2.7¢ 2.55¢ 2.4¢
HD 5¢/min 4.75¢ 4.5¢ 4.25¢
FullHD & 2K 10¢/min 9.5¢ 8.5¢
4K 15¢/min 14.25¢ 13.5¢ 12.75¢ 12¢

Standard Recording Prices

The monthly subscription fee is applied to recording audio and web, SD, HD, FullHD & 4k videos:

The prices per minute have changed in October 2018 (the image above shows the new prices), read this blog post for details.
Sign up for a 14 Day Trial
No credit card required.

With our 14 days (336 hours) trial you can add video recording to your website today and explore Pipe for 2 weeks.